May 4 - 7, 2023
Port Sidney Marina
We are delighted to be back in Sidney for a spring show!
The BC Boat Show has grown to become the largest in-the-water boat show on the west coast. Proudly hosted by the British Columbia Yacht Brokers Association (BCYBA), the show is an opportunity for people to tour the boats of their dreams, explore the latest yachts – both new and used – and delight in many fascinating demonstrations at beautiful Port Sidney Marina. There are usually around 200 boats of all sizes in the water, as well as many marine related business displays featuring everything from boat yard services, hardware, equipment, navigation electronics, clothing, etc. Audience members can discuss the many features of the boats on display with knowledgeable and professionally certified yacht brokers. Sales often occur right at the show, as the brokers are usually prepared to offer special pricing for an at-the-show sale.
Everyone is welcome and children are encouraged to attend, free of charge, with their parents.
Buy Tickets Now!
The BC Boat Show runs from Thursday, May 4 to Sunday, May 7, 2023. Come down and join in the fun!
|Thursday, May 4
||11:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Friday, May 5
||11:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Saturday, May 6
||10:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Sunday, May 7
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Adult One-day ticket
$13 advance – $15 at the gate
Senior/Student One-day ticket
$11 advance – $13 at the gate
Child under 16 One-day ticket
Free – when accompanied by an adult
All Access Pass (Four-day pass)
$30 – only available online!
- One-day tickets are valid for any one day of the Boat Show
- To attend multiple days, buy two or more one-day tickets
- Purchase the All Access Pass to attend all four days of the Show for one great price!
- Note: Advance ticket prices do not include taxes & admin fees
Advance tickets available until May 3rd.
Buy Tickets Now!
- Refreshments are okay but not aboard boats, please
- Pets are okay, but must be leashed and under effective control
- Pets are not allowed aboard boats
- Strollers are permitted, but there may not be sufficient room aboard boats
The crew at Port Sidney Marina will be on the primary dock, offering snacks and beverages for sale. Additionally, attendees can board the tall ship Providence and enjoy a free ice cream treat!
- A free shuttle bus will be running during show hours from the ferry terminal to Port Sidney Marina, stopping at the Mary Winspear Centre, where free parking will be available. The shuttle (a Travelodge shuttle with a “BC Boat Show” sign on both the front and back will pick up from the kiosk by the short-term parking lot shortly after each ferry arrival.
- Port Sidney Marina is located just 10 minutes from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Local transportation options include BC Transit, Sidney Taxi, Yellow Cab of Victoria and Enterprise Car Rental.
- A free shuttle bus will be running during show hours from the ferry terminal to Port Sidney Marina, stopping at the Mary Winspear Centre, where free parking will be available. The shuttle (a Days Inn by Wyndham shuttle with a “BC Boat Show” sign on both the front and back will pick up from the kiosk by the short-term parking lot shortly after each ferry arrival.
BC Ferries Schedule
Travellers planning to get to Sidney from the Metro Vancouver area will have to do so by ferry. Visit the BC Ferries website to find ferry schedules and fee information.
Ferries From Washington State
Please visit the Washington State Ferry website for more information on ferries to Sidney, BC.
Directions to Sidney From Seattle, Washington
If you are planning to drive to Sidney, you will have to travel across via the BC Ferries. Click here to be taken to a Google Maps directions page which contains a map and text directions to guide travellers from Seattle to Sidney (via Vancouver).
Please view the Getting There page for information.
Free parking is available at the Mary Winspear Centre located at 2243 Beacon Avenue, with a FREE shuttle bus running continuously between the Mary Winspear Centre and the BC Boat Show at Port Sidney Marina during show hours. In addition, street parking in downtown Sidney is easy to find and free with additional affordable pay parking lot options.
Click here to view the Town of Sidney parking restrictions map.
- Yes, all boats on display are for sale.
Please inquire with the individual brokerages at the Show for information.
- BCYBA produces the show and is a not-for-profit professional association representing yacht brokers in BC
Masks and social distancing are encouraged in enclosed areas. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home to keep our community safe.
Thank you to our 2023 BC Boat Show Sponsors!
Subscribe to our BC Boat Show Updates email list and follow @BCBoatShow on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay informed on all the exciting plans to make the 30th Anniversary BC Boat Show the best one yet!
Sponsors & Exhibitors:
CONNECT YOUR BUSINESS WITH ONE OF THE LEADING BOATING BRANDS IN BC!
We’re pleased to announce exclusive sponsorship opportunities for our preferred marine industry partners.
Exhibit your products in the water or on land!
Over 4,000 feet of in-water dock space, and limited dry land exhibit opportunities available (10 spaces).
For further information about Sponsorship opportunities, to reserve dock space, and about exhibitor tent availability, please contact Steven Threadkell, Boat Show Manager (250-885-9134, email@example.com)
Thanks to the Exhibitors for their support of the May 2023 BC Boat Show!